The Bromford Youth Activity Programme 2018, in partnership with Cotswold District Council
If your child is aged between 4 years and 16 years and you live in the Cotswold District then you can apply for up to £150.00 per child or £300 for a family towards activities for your children to take part in… interested then please read more below.
This funding is aimed at making the most of what is available for parents and children. We find that often having the money to fund specific or after school activities can prevent young people or families accessing opportunities that are available within their local area. This funding could help start an individual or family to undertake an activity and then work towards budgeting to enable them to continue this going forward.
Examples of what the funding could support include:
Afterschool activities (sports, arts and crafts)
Club membership where it meets the funding criteria
Additional academic tuition i.e. maths, English outside of usual school hours
School trips that involve overnight stays
What it won’t fund
Equipment or clothing for activities
Contributions towards family holidays
Books for materials for craft activities
We would hope that parents or carers would identify relevant activities their children would like to participate in and complete the simple application form to apply for the funds required. If you require any support with thinking about what you wold like your child to access or with the application process then your neighbourhood coach or our grants managers, email@example.com or Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help you.
Take a look at the qualifying criteria below to help you decide whether you would qualify for a grant:
In order to apply for money from the Cotswold Youth Activity programme, your project must:
- Applications must be completed by parent/guardian/supporting organization
- Applicants must live in a Bromford home
- Applications must be supported by your Bromford Neighborhood Coach
- Children must be between the ages of 4yrs to 16 yrs to be eligible for funding. Children who have reached their 17th Birthday on the date of the application will not be eligible
- Funding is available on a first come first serve basis
- Be underway within 3 months and completed within 12 months of receiving the grant.
- Funding is limited to one application per year per child.
- Funding is limited to £150.00 per child per year or £300 for a family per year
- Activities that exceed the £150.00 grant limit will need to be met by the parents or other sources of funding
If you’re excited by what you see and have an idea that you’d like to bring to life, please click here and complete the application form.