In order to apply for money from the YouCan Foundation, your project must:
- Be underway within 3 months and completed within 12 months.
- Be the only application for the named project. Be for the benefit of Bromford customers living within a Bromford community. These communities are “West Midlands & Shropshire”, “Staffordshire, Coventry and North Warwickshire”, “Gloucestershire and Swindon” and “Hereford, Worcester, Warwickshire, Northants, Wiltshire, Oxon and Bucks.”
- Not be part of full paid employment.
- Not aimed to convert people to a political or religious organisation.
- Realistic and achievable and be completed with the grant allocation, or be a smaller defined project within a bigger idea.
If you live in Lichfield, we have been provided with additional funding to support ideas that:
- Involve at least five people.
- Everyone can contribute their time, energy and commitment to make it a success.
- Bring people in your community together.
- Would not be able to gain funding from anywhere else. Where alternative sources of funding may be available, the Steering Committee will encourage and support applicants to pursue that funding.